Search

Sneaky Squash Biscuits with only 4 Ingredients!

I love sneaking veggies into foods that my kids will actually eat. This recipe for squash biscuits came about as a total experiment but it WORKED! My 2 year old took a bite and declared it delicious. I found them to be much less dry than Bisquick biscuits can sometimes be. And it was so easy, only 4 ingredients!


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup pureed yellow squash (I steam mine in the microwave then puree in a food processor or blender. If you don't know how to do this go here for instructions.)
4 tablespoons melted butter
Splash of milk

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until a soft dough forms. Add a small splash of milk as needed to make the dough the right consistency.

Drop biscuits onto a greased cookie sheet. I used an ice cream scoop and it made 8 biscuits.

Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.



Enjoy!
I'd love to hear from you! To get in touch, message me on Facebook or Instagram, or send me an email.